Saturday, May 31, 2008

Wedding Day ... Bliss

Here are some more Wedding Day pictures for us to remember...
As you can see Mother and Daughter looked great and we really had a wonderful time... It was a day to remember. A spiritual feast, with joy and laughter, family, food, what could be better? I can't think of anything.























Well here we are the newly expanded Bishop Family....
Pretty cool. We welcome Shawn.

























.



Dylan and the Boys....

This is what a parent lives for... these little snippits of time where everything is in perfect order


Check it out, here are two very beautiful women. I consider myself to be very fortunate. Again I say "It doesn't get better than this!" What a wonderful day.


If a picture is worth a thousand words... These pictures need no explanation... They very simply speak volumes.





























































Hmmmmmmmmmmm! Nice....

2 comments:

ehjenn said...

Wow!! DD you look amazing! You all do. Congratulations.
Mark, I just read some of your blog and the semi truck and waking everyone up is hilarious, I laughed out loud.
So excited for you all.
Jenn
PS Austin love the hair and the signs.

Kristy said...

Hi Mark and Nola,
I don't know if I have ever seen such a beautiful, radiant bride!! D.D. looks FABULOUS!!! You all look so happy and great!
Love,
Kristy